Its fun, but I believe i lose to RNG of the level generation most of the time.
Sometimes i get a good level and its super easy, and other times its "impossible"
I think if you had designed the level, this problem could have been avoided.
Tiza's One Key Curse
A downloadable game for Windows
Tiza's One Key Curse is a game made for GMTK Game Jam 2019!
How to play:
- you play using only one key (click/A/Z/Space/Enter)
- you automatically go right while on air
- the jump height is determined by how long the button is held
- in mid-air is possible to make an attack to make a second jump and chain jumps together
- you gain score while going forward
- the platforms you touch explodes after 2 seconds!
- Nez Framework for Xna
Background, texts, music, and game idea and logic (coding) were made during the jam
Some assets like the player sprites, enemy sprites and platform were made by me to a platform game
that i'm developing for some time.
Gino Moena 2019.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.